We’ve designed valve amplifiers that represent the very best money you can invest. As a ballpark – the price guide for our amps are from as low as £2250 to £5000, the “specials” will be £7000 to £9000 – at risk of repeating myself (which of course I am) these really do represent excellent value, I invite you to listen and ‘see’ for yourself.
In addition we do tend to have second hand Transcription Audio amps. I also do part ex. I only part ex Transcription Audio Amps. Prices from £1,750 with a full 1 years guarantee. Provided they are returned and collected to and from me.
There are 2 types of output valve used: 211 and GM70.
- The spec levels for either are: Progression 1 with solid-state rectification.
- Progression 2 with valve rectification.
- Progression 3 as above plus C-core output transformers.
- Progression 4 as above but with outboard driver stage/pre-amp.
- Progression 5 The Full Monty.
Mono-blocks are further option too.
For example …
So you could have e.g. 211 Progression 3 or GM70 Progression 3 .
Please contact me for clarification as we are very flexible with our designs to suit you. Check our GALLERY page to see further images of our products.